Transfer Services at PVCC

PVCC has transfer degree programs that let you complete your first two years of college here, then transfer to a four-year college or university to work on a bachelor's degree. PVCC also has Guaranteed Admission Agreements with all public colleges and most private colleges in Virginia. To learn more about this, visit the Guaranteed Admissions & Transfer page. For information about part-time and/or online bachelor's completion programs, visit the Online, part-time, and flexible degree programs page.


Throughout the semester, there will be many opportunities to learn more about transfer. To schedule a virtual/phone appointment with an Academic Advisor, visit and follow the directions for appointment scheduling through navigate. If you do not yet have access to a PVCC username and password, email for assistance.


To meet with a college representative virtually, review the opportunities listed below.

Summer 2020 Virtual Transfer Events

University of Virginia

Upcoming Virtual Info Sessions for Transfer Students: Aug. 7 & Sept. 4

Sign Up Here 

These live virtual events will include an overview of the admission process, a short virtual tour and interactive question and answer session with current students.The goal of these events is to provide prospective students with a better understanding of the application process, give you tips on completing the application, and to introduce you to the unique experiences UVA students enjoy most. 

University of Virginia BIS & BPHM - School of C&PS

  • Virtual Appointments Availability: Contact Collyn Alford to schedule a time to meet
  • Contact: Collyn Alford

Old Dominion University

Old Dominion University - Online

Transfer Thursdays:
  • Thursday, July 23, 12:00 - 1:00 pm EDT - Sign Up Here
  • Thursday, July 23, 6:00 - 7:00 pm EDT - Sign Up Here

Mary Baldwin University

James Madison University - Phone Appointments

Virginia Tech - Virtual Advising Appointments 

University of Mary Washington

Transfer Tools

College Search - 
Transfer Application Fee Waiver
Two-year College Transfer Grant
VCCS Transfer Page
Virginia Wizard - Transfer
State Council of Higher Education in Virginia (SCHEV) Reports