Financial Aid Forms & Documents
How to Complete & Submit Forms:
- Most Financial Aid forms can be completed without needing to print or scan them. Simply open the form on your computer and type into each highlighted text field, then save the form.
- Complete forms on your mobile device using the Adobe Fill & Sign App.
- Submit forms as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alternatively, upload via SIS Student Center. Not all documents can be uploaded using this method. Select the To-Do List item in your SIS Student Center for more information.
- Or, fax forms to 434.961.6557.
Please Note: Certain verification items have been waived for the 2022-2023 academic year. Contact the Financial Aid Office with any questions or concerns about your verification requirements.
- Bachelor Degree Verification
- Dependent Asset Information
- Dependent Household Size
- Dependent Number in College
- Federal Tax Non-Filer Verification
- High School Completion Status
- Identify Statement & Educational Purpose - must be signed with a Financial Aid Officer
- Identify Statement & Educational Purpose (Notary)
- Independent Asset Information
- Independent Household Size
- Independent Number in College
- Parent Additional Financial Information
- Parent IRS Income Tax Return Filing Status
- Parent Untaxed Income
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)