FAFSA & Applying for Financial Aid
Follow These Steps to Apply for Financial Aid:
- Step 1 (For New Students): Apply to PVCC and Enroll Into a Program of Study
- Step 2: Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Log in at www.StudentAid.gov
- If you forgot your username and password or are having issues with login, visit the FAFSA Help Center.
- Complete the 2022-2023 FAFSA for the Fall 2022, Spring 2023, and Summer 2023 semesters.
- This will require information from your 2020 taxes.
- If you need help with the FAFSA, check the FAFSA Help & Videos page, or contact the Financial Aid Office.
- After completing the FAFSA, wait 3-5 business days for us to receive it.
- Step 3: Update Your Contact Info
- Update your address, email and phone number in the Student Information System (SIS).
- Keeping your contact information up to date means that the PVCC Financial Aid Office can contact you with updates about your financial aid and more.
- Step 4: Check Your Financial Aid Status in Your SIS Student Center