Featured Transfer Events
Transfer Opportunities at Virginia’s Private Colleges: highlighting academic and financial opportunities specifically for community college transfer students.
- October 3rd, 10-11AM. Zoom link here.
- October 17th, 10-11AM. Zoom link here.
- October 31st, 10-11AM. Zoom link here.
- November 14th, 12-1PM. Zoom link here.
ADVANCE Piedmont/Mason: If you have completed less than 30 credit hours (so far) and have an interest in transferring to George Mason University, we have an opportunity for you! Click here for more information.
UVA Transfer Alliance: Membership is open to all PVCC students that have any level of interest or curiosity about transferring to UVA. The alliance will connect members with resources and information to aid students in their efforts for upward transfer. Join here!
Get In Touch:
The live virtual sessions are designed specifically for students interested in transferring.
Join us for an information session with the Student Ambassadors and program faculty and staff. We will review all majors unless otherwise noted. Sessions are open to all prospective students. For virtual sessions, be sure to RSVP to receive the Zoom link.
- Tuesday, October 3 at 6:30 p.m. ET Informational Webinar
- Thursday, October 19 at 12:00 p.m. ET Application Tips and Tricks
- Thursday, October 19 at 6:30 p.m. ET Application Tips and Tricks
- Wednesday, November 15 at 6:30 p.m. ET Informational Webinar
Appointments will help students interested in transferring to both ODU-Residential and ODU Online.
30-minute IN-PERSON appointments to learn more about transferring to JMU. THESE ARE IN-PERSON AT JMU.
Make an appointment to make an academic plan, search for an elective, register for classes, or delve into the life as a VT student.
30-minute virtual appointments with Ashley Carlson, a Transfer Counselor at VCU.