Spring 2022 Credit Class Tuition Payment Deadlines
|If you register for summer classes between:||The deadline to pay tuition is:|
|October 25, 2021 - January 4, 2022||Tuesday, January 4th, by 4:00 p.m. on campus or 11:59 p.m. online|
|January 5 or later||At the time of registration on campus or online|
Late-Start Classes: Payment Deadlines
Note: Payment is due by 11:59 p.m. online.
|12-Week Classes||January 24, 2022*|
|First 8-Week Classes||January 4, 2022|
|Second 8-Week Classes||March 8, 2022*|
|*Payment is due by 11:59 p.m. online. After January 4th, payment is due at the time of registration.|
Payments may be made online through your myPVCC account, in person or you may mail in your check or money order to: 501 College Drive, Charlottesville, VA 22902. Please include the student ID number on the payment. Please allow at least 5 business days prior to the payment deadline to ensure timely delivery. Do not mail cash.
Classes you registered for will be dropped if the deadline is missed. See tuition rates.
Note: Tuition and fees are subject to change by the State Board for Community Colleges.
Exception for Students Receiving Financial Aid
The payment deadline noted above does not apply if your awarded scholarships or other financial aid pays all tuition and fees due. If your financial aid does not cover all of your tuition and fees, you will need to pay the difference. You must pay the balance online or in person to prevent classes from being dropped that are not covered by financial aid. All financial aid is credited directly to your financial aid account, then tuition and fees are deducted from that account when you register for classes. (You can view your financial aid account through MyPVCC.) If you have any questions, please contact the Financial Aid Office.
Unpaid Tuition/Account Balance
If you register for classes and do not pay your tuition by the deadline, you will be dropped from the classes. Students enrolling after the initial tuition deadline should be prepared to pay tuition at the time of enrollment. Nonpayment includes:
- Students who are enrolled and have unpaid balances on their account for the term.
- Students who expect to qualify for financial aid but their application has not been approved and the anticipated financial aid award has not been posted to their student account.
- Students whose tuition will be paid by a third party but the third party organization has not submitted an authorization to the cashier's office to allow charges.
- Students whose tuition was paid by insufficient funds check or dishonored credit/debit card
- ALL SERVICES SHALL BE WITHHELD FROM A STUDENT WHO OWES MONEY TO THE COLLEGE FOR ANY REASON OR WHO HAS BOOKS OR MATERIALS OUTSTANDING FROM THE COLLEGE.
The college will assess a $35.00 service charge for handling returned checks or dishonored credit/debit cards. If payment is not received within due date established by the Business Office the fee will increase to $50.00.