Student Financial Resource Center
The Student Financial Resource Center (SFRC) offers a wide range of tools to help students access community and college resources.
Services Offered at the Center:
- Benefits Screening
- Health Care Enrollment
- Financial Assistance
- Financial Education
- Tax Preparation
- Referral Services
Steps to Access Services:
- To Access SFRC services visit: Single Stop @ PVCC or scan our qr-code.
- Click "Sign Up": Use your email address as username and create a password for your account. Make sure to include a phone number.
- Fill in your information: Take 5-10 minutes to fill in your information. It will automatically calculate your eligibility (for certain benefits).
- Submit to SFRC: Make sure you hit the "send" button. Our staff will contact you for an appointment or,
COVID-19 Testing and Vaccine information
- Testing: Find COVID-19 testing information and area testing site locations.
- Vaccine: Virginia Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Response and Pre-registration System
Other Resources Offered at the Center:
Food and Snack PantryProvides nutritious food options to students twice per month.
Explore the pantry.
Clothing ClosetProvides clothing and shoes at no cost to students.
Explore the closet.
Kathy Hudson Emergency Grant FundProvides quick-response, one-time emergency grants enrolled students in good academic standing who are facing a short term financial emergency.
Submit a Resource
The Student Financial Resource Center (SFRC) links students to needed support services. The SFRC provides resource information from federal, state and local government websites, as well as non-profit organizations. If you have a resource that you would like to be shared with our students, please submit the information to the Submit a Resource form.
Community Partners and Supporters
Common Grounds • Community Bikes • Department of Aging and Rehabilitative Services • Kroger • Literacy Volunteers • Loaves and Fish •
MACAA • Nelson Food Bank • Ready Kids • SARA • Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital • Single Stop • The Haven/PACEM • United Way • UVA Credit Union • Virginia Credit Union • Virginia Department of Social Services • Women’s Initiative