Check Your Aid
After submitting the FAFSA and waiting 7-10 business days for PVCC to receive it, follow these steps to check your financial aid status.
Check To Do List
- Log in to your MyPVCC Student Account here: https://pv.my.vccs.edu/
- Enter the Student Information System (SIS).
- Select My Student Information.
- If you are on a mobile device, select Student Center after Step 3.
- View your To Do List on the right side of the page.
- Any PVCC To Do List items with Aid Year 2022 should be completed.
Check Financial Aid
- Follow steps 1 - 3 above.
- The Finances section includes all of the information about your Financial Aid.
- Select View Financial Aid to see your awards for each Aid Year.
- Select Account Inquiry to see charges and pending aid.
- Make sure to click the button on this page to see your aid based on your enrollment.
- Note that your account will show a due balance here even if you have financial aid. The aid will automatically be applied to your tuition partway through the semester.
- Visit this page for information on using aid at the bookstore: https://www.pvcc.edu/using-financial-aid-bookstore