Complete the 2023-2024 FAFSA

Welcome to Financial Aid

Apply for FAFSA & Financial AidSchedule an AppointmentFind Forms & DocumentsSign Up for FAFSA or VASA Help


PVCC offers a one-stop financial aid and scholarship assistance process. To be considered for any financial aid, grants or scholarships, you must complete a FAFSA or VASA application. Scholarships, along with financial aid and grants, will be selected through the financial aid office to meet each student's tuition, fees, and book needs. There is no separate scholarship application.    
The FAFSA and VASA applications are open for the current 2023-2024 academic year and will open December 2023 for the upcoming 2024-2025 academic year beginning with the Fall (August) 2024 semester. On your application, indicate Piedmont Virginia Community College, school code 009928 as the institution you plan to attend.

We rely on your input to know how we can improve our service to students. Have feedback to give us? Complete the short survey below. 

Student Feedback Survey

Experiencing a financial hardship due to COVID-19 or other circumstances? You may be eligible for additional financial aid. Learn more.

Make a PaymentSee Tuition & FeesSet Up Payment Plan