- How to Apply for Financial Aid (For First-Year Students)
- How to Apply for Financial Aid (For Current Students)
- Super Saturday FAFSA Workshops
Financial Aid Refunds are processed after the last day to drop your latest starting class with a refund has passed. You can see this date (Last day to drop a course with a refund) on your class syllabus and on the PVCC Academic Calendar. This date is a starting date for the financial aid refund process.
- Review and validate financial aid-eligible enrollment.
- Send reports to the Department of Education for authorization.
- Department of Education sends funds to the PVCC Business Office.
- The Business Office applies funds to student accounts (to pay for tuition, fees, and books).
- Remaining funds (the refunds) are sent to the Tuition Management System (TMS).
- Refunds are disbursed by TMS to the student.