Transcript Requests


All official transcript requests will now be made through our partnership with Parchment.  MyPVCC online requests and paper requests will no longer be accepted or processed at the college and are not available for in-person pickup. If you need an official transcript to be processed immediately, please use the Parchment Transcript Service. Unofficial transcripts are available 24/7 to active students through SIS.

Parchment allows for paper and electronic processing and requires a fee of at least $3.00. Processing time is 1-3 business days. Remember, not all institutions accept electronic transcripts. Be sure to check with your institution to ensure acceptance of electronic transcripts prior to sending your transcript.

To Complete A Parchment Transcript Request

  1. Go to or and create an account. If you already have a Parchment account, simply log in and go to the next steps.  If you are a current PVCC student, you may click on the Parchment tile once you sign into your MyPVCC account.
  2. Log in with your new account and click “Start by adding a school or organization you attended.”
  4. Follow the prompts to complete your official transcript request. After your order has been submitted, you will receive an email confirmation from Parchment. To track your order, log into and click “Track” under the name of your school.

Overnight service is also available at an additional cost.  However, this option may not be available to students enrolled at the College ten or more years ago or for requests received when the College is closed (e.g., weekends, official college breaks, closures due to inclement weather, etc.).  See Parchment’s website for overnight service details.

Final Grades and Degree Information
Please verify final grades and any degree information is available on your transcript before requesting the official transcript through Parchment.  You may do this by viewing your unofficial transcript through SIS.

Help With Online Requests
Parchment Customer Support should be contacted for questions about registration, the ordering process, order status or user issues with  You can also view Frequently Asked Questions about Parchment

Inquiries concerning a transcript that cannot be released because of a hold should be made to the college office that placed the hold.

Parchment Video Tutorial
To watch a video on how to order a transcript through Parchment, click here.

Third-Party Requests
If you are submitting a transcript request on behalf of a student, please visit Parchment. You will see an option to “Order records on behalf of others.” This will allow you to upload your release of information and obtain the record.  Please be aware this service does require a fee.