Clubs and Organizations
Through involvement in PVCC clubs and organizations, you'll find opportunities to develop new skills and interests, make new friends, enhance your academic experience at PVCC and engage in community outreach and service.
All clubs and organizations are open to all full and part-time PVCC students with the exception of the National Society of Leadership and Success and Phi Theta Kappa (both are by invitation based on GPA). The Office of Student Life & Campus Engagement (OSLCE) is responsible for coordinating and implementing the policies and procedures pertaining to the operation of campus organizations and activities. If you're interested in starting a new club, follow these steps:
- First Step - Read theClub Organization, Policies & Procedures Guide
- Second Step (after obtaining a faculty/staff member sponsor) - fill out the New Student Club/Organization Interest Form
- Third Step - Create a Constitution and Bylaws (here is a Sample Club Constitution and Bylaws).
- Fourth Step - Submit the Interest Form and Constitution/Bylaws to Mary-Evelyn Sellars, Coordinator of Student Life and Campus Engagement in Room M107 Club Budget Request Formif your club anticipates needing more than the $500 that is allocated to all approved clubs. Please do not engage in club activities until you have received final approval.
- Please note that all club members must fill out the Assumption of Risk Form when participating in club activities.