Workforce Services provides short-term training programs for industry credentials, employee professional development, adult core skills and language acquisition, lifelong learning and youth career exploration. Programming includes open enrollment courses for individuals as well as contract and custom courses for regional businesses and organizations. TJACE and KidsCollege programs are housed within the Workforce Services academic division.
Explore Training Areas
- Agriculture & Hospitality: Courses in craft brewing, cannabis, horticulture, viticulture & enology.
- Business & Financial Services: Courses in accounting, communications, customer service, leadership, management, marketing and more.
- Healthcare & Wellness: Industry credential programs in healthcare, and professional development courses in CPR, first aid and wellness topics.
- Information Technology: Industry credential programs in computer hardware, software, networking and cybersecurity, and professional development courses in a variety of software applications.
- Logistics & Transportation: Industry credential programs in commercial driving, heavy equipment operator, remote pilot and small engine repair.
- Skilled Trades: Industry credential programs in construction, electrical, HVAC, maintenance technician, plumbing, and solar fields. Also offering professional development courses for tradesman and lifelong learning courses in home maintenance essentials.
- Welding & Manufacturing: Industry credential programs in welding, soldering and machining fundamentals.
Your industry credential program could be free. Learn about options to fund workforce credential programs.
Take the Next Steps
Complete the Workforce Services Student Questionnaire.
Register for and attend a Funding Information Session.
Check the schedule page to see when your program of interest is next offered.
Review our programs and courses page for comprehensive brochure of offerings.