Interlibrary Loan Request
Before submitting this form, please check QuickSearch, EBSCO, and the Journal Search to verify that the book or the full text article is not in this library. If you have any questions, please call 434.961.5308.
Our Interlibrary Loan policies:
- You must be a PVCC student (includes dual enrollment, Workforce Services, TJACE), faculty, or staff member to request items through Interlibrary Loan. Mary Baldwin and ODU students may also request items through Interlibrary Loan, but they must email email@example.com with the details because the form below will not work.
- The request must be for college-related research (no personal requests allowed).
- Request up to 6 articles and 3 books at one time. Additional requests may not be made until the other items are delivered.
- No requests for textbooks or any required texts for a course are allowed.
- If a book is damaged or lost, the requestor is responsible for the fee charged by the lending library.
To place a request:
After you click the "Request Interlibrary Loan (Sign In First)" link, fill out the form. Keep the following in mind:
- Select Book or Article as the Citation Type depending on what you're requesting. If you need a book chapter, select Book.
- Fill out as much information as possible about the item you need. This helps the library staff accurately find and request the correct item for you.
- There is a delay when you hit the "Request" button. WAIT and it will go through.
- Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 434-961-5309.