The Career Studies Certificate in Programming Concepts is designed to provide the expertise needed for a job in computer programming.
Area of Interest
- ITP 232: C++ Programming II - 3 credits
- ITP 225: Web Scripting Languages - 3 credits
- ITN 126: Internet of Things and Big Database Analytics - 3 credits
- ITD 132: SQL Programming - 3 credits
- ITN 101: Intro to Network Concepts - 4 credits
Admission to the College. There are no additional admission requirements for this program.
Graduates will have the advanced skills to write and debug computer code. This program of study also provides students with the proficiency to proceed to the next level of education, the Associates of Applied Science in Information Systems Technology, Specialization in Programming.
Occupational Objectives: Career development for individuals seeking positions such as application specialist or computer programmer.