Fundamentals of Programming
This certificate is designed to provide the expertise needed for an entry-level job in computer programming.
Area of Interest
- SDV 100: College Success Skills - 1 credits
- CSC 110: Introduction to Computing - 3 credits
- ITD 110: Web Page Design I - 3 credits
- ITP 120: Java Programming - 4 credits
- ITP 132: C++ Programming - 4 credits
- ITP 140: Client Side Scripting - 4 credits
- MTH 131: Technical Mathematics - 3 credits
Admission to the College. There are no additional admission requirements for this program.
Graduates will have the necessary skills to write and debug basic computer code. This program of study also provides students with the proficiency to proceed to the next level of education, the Career Studies Certificate in Programming Concepts.
Career development for individuals seeking positions such as application specialist or computer programmer.