Information Systems Technology: Programming Specialization
Area of Interest
- SDV 100: College Success Skills - 1 credits
- ENG 111: College Composition I - 3 credits
- ENG 112: College Composition II - 3 credits
- MTH 131: Technical Mathematics - 3 credits
- ___ ___: Humanities Elective - 3 credits
- ___ ___: Social Science Elective - 3 credits
- CSC 110: Introduction to Computing - 3 credits
- ITD 110: Web Page Design I - 3 credits
- ITP 120: Java Programming - 4 credits
- ITP 132: C++ Programming - 4 credits
- ITP 150: Python Programming - 3 credits
- ITP 232: C++ Programming II - 3 credits
- ITP 225: Web Scripting Languages - 3 credits
- ITN 126: Internet of Things and Big Database Analytics - 3 credits
- ITD 132: SQL Programming - 3 credits
- ITN 101: Intro to Network Concepts - 4 credits
- ITE 215: Advanced Computer Applications - 4 credits
- ITP 220: Java Programming II - 4 credits
- ITP 240: Server Side Programming - 3 credits
- ITP 251: System Analysis and Design - 3 credits
Admission to the College. There are no additional admission requirements for this program.
Graduation Requirement: Students entering the Information Systems Technology associate degree program are required to take one writing intensive course in order to graduate. The writing intensive course for this program is ITP 251 which has a prerequisite of ENG 111 and a corequisite of ENG 112.
Students who are awarded transfer credit for this course from another institution may fulfill the writing intensive course (WIC) requirement for this degree program by completing another writing intensive course (WIC).
Both persons who are seeking their first employment or those presently in the field who are seeking promotion may benefit from this program. This curriculum is not intended for transfer to a four-year college.
Occupational Objectives: Career development for individuals seeking positions such as application specialist, computer programmer, full stack developer, front-end developer, web developer, and application developer.