The Career Studies Certificate in Network Support is designed to provide the expertise needed for an entry-level job in network support.
Area of Interest
- ITN 101: Intro to Network Concepts - 4 credits
- ITN 170: Linux System Administration - 3 credits
- ITD 132: SQL Programming - 3 credits
- ITN 111: Windows Server Administration - 3 credits
- ITN 208: Protocols and Communications - 3 credits
- ITN 260: Network Security Basics - 4 credits
Admission to the College. There are no additional admission requirements for this program.
Graduates will have the necessary skills to setup and troubleshoot basic computer networks. This program of study also provides students with the proficiency to proceed to the next level of education, the Associate of Applied Science degree in Information Systems Technology, with a specialization in either Cybersecurity or Cloud Computing.
This certificate will prepare graduates to function in public, private, and government organizations supporting computers as a network support technician. The certificate will also help prepare graduates for the CompTIA Network+ and Security+ certification exams.