Information Systems Technology: Cloud Computing Specialization
Area of Interest
- SDV 100: College Success Skills - 1 credits
- ENG 111: College Composition I - 3 credits
- ENG 112: College Composition II - 3 credits
- MTH 131: Technical Mathematics - 3 credits
- ___ ___: Humanities Elective - 3 credits
- ___ ___: Social Science Elective - 3 credits
- CSC 110: Introduction to Computing - 3 credits
- ETR 149: PC Repair - 3 credits
- ITE 215: Advanced Computer Applications - 4 credits
- ITE 182: User Support/Help Desk Principles - 3 credits
- ITD 132: Structured Query Language - 3 credits
- ITN 101: Intro to Network Concepts - 4 credits
- ITN 106: Microcomputer Operating Systems - 3 credits
- ITN 111: Windows Server Admin. - 3 credits
- ITN 170: Linux Systems Administration - 3 credits
- ITN 200: Protocols and Communications - 3 credits
- ITN 260: Network Security Basics - 4 credits
- ITP 150: Python Programming - 3 credits
- ITN 254: Virtual Infrastructure Installation and Configuration - 4 credits
- ITD 256: Advanced Database Management - 3 credits
- ITN 215: Information Storage and Management - 3 credits
- ITN 257: Cloud Computing Infrastructure and Services - 3 credits
- ITN 208: Protocols and Communication - 3 credits
Students who are awarded transfer credit for this course from another institution may fulfill the writing intensive course requirement for this degree program by completing another writing intensive course (WIC).
Admission to the college. There are not additional admission requirements for this program.
Graduation Requirement: Students entering the Information Systems Technology associates degree program are required to take one writing intensive course (WIC) in order to graduate. The writing intensive course (WIC) for this program is ITN 213 which has a prerequisite of ENG 111 and a corequisite of ENG 112.
The curriculum is designed for persons who seek full-time or part-time employment in a computer-related field immediately upon completion of the curriculum. Both person who are seeking their first employment or those presently in the field who are seeking promotion may benefit from this program. This curriculum is not intended for transfer to a four-year college.
This specialization will also help prepare graduates for the A+, Network+, Security+, and AWS Cloud Practitioner examinations.