Step 4: Register and Pay for Classes.
Register for classes online through MyPVCC. This system will ask you to enter your username and password which you received when you completed the online application to the College.
Pay for classes either online through MyPVCC or in person at the Cashier’s Office (Main Building, Rm. M237). Alert! You will be dropped from classes if you do not pay tuition and fees by the payment deadline noted in the Academic Calendar.
After completing this 4th step, please review this New Student Checklist, which has information about activating your email, obtaining a parking permit and student ID, signing up for emergency alerts, and other important things to do. We wish you much success at PVCC!
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register and pay for classes online using MyPVCC?
1. Log in to MyPVCC.
2. Click “VCCS SIS. Student Information System” link.
3. Click “Student Center”.
4. Click “Enroll” link.
5. Select Term and click “Continue” button.
6. Click “Search” button.
7. Click “Select Subject” button.
8. Click “Select” button next to course subject.
9. Click “Search”.
10. Scroll down to view available classes, and click “Select Class” beside the specific course in which you want to enroll.
11. Confirm class is open (green dot will appear if it is), and click “Next” button.
12. To add additional classes, click “Search” button and follow steps 7-12. When finished adding courses, verify classes in shopping and click “Proceed to Step 2 of 3” button.
13. Confirm courses and click “Finish Enrolling” button to complete enrollment.
14. Green check confirms successful enrollment. Red X indicates you were unable to add class.
15. To pay for classes once you have confirmed enrollment, click “Student Center” in the small “go to…” box near bottom of the screen.
16. Click “Go to QuickPAY” link in middle of page.
17. Select “Make Payment” link from left side of QuickPAY page and enter payment information.