PVCC Workforce Services Online Courses
Workforce Services partners with several companies to provide more than 2,000 online classes. Select any of the partners below to see a list of offered classes.
Prepare for industry certification or start a new career with programs in health-care, business, IT, media and design, hospitality, skilled trades and sustainable energy.
Protrain classes provide activities to guide students throughout the entire process of learning. You will receive support from your assigned Training Assessment Manager (TAM) and Student Services Specialist (SSS) representative.
- Spanish for Health Care
- Medical Assistant Career Prep
- Mental Health Care Career Prep
- Professional in Human Resources ® (PHR ®) Exam Prep
- Medical Billing and Coding Career Prep Complete
- Nursing Assistant Career Prep
- AutoCAD Fundamentals Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician with Exam Voucher - Live Online
- Physical Therapy Technician Career Prep
- Personal Development Soft Skills Bundle
- Cisco CCNA Cyber Ops (210-250 and 210-255)
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
Online learning is easy. It's fun!
Boost your productivity and your organization's bottom line.
Our online certificates and courses are provided by expert instructors. Participate anytime day or evening, from any computer.
- Human Resources
- LEED Green Workplace
- New Media Marketing
- Personal Development
- Technology Skills
- Training & Education
- Training for K12 Teachers
We offer a wide range of highly interactive courses that you can take entirely over the Internet. All of our courses include expert instructors, many of whom are nationally known authors. Our online courses are affordable, fun, fast, convenient and geared just for you.
- Arts and Design
- Computer Applications
- Computer Science
- Construction and Trades
- Health and Fitness
- Information Technology
- Math and Science
- Teacher Professional Development
- Test Prep