UVA Community Credit Union Student-Run Branch and ATM
ATM is located at the south entrance to the Main Building on PVCC's campus. (Surcharge-free for UVA Community Credit Union members.)
UVA Community Credit Union Student-Run Branch and ATM @PVCC
- Formed as an educational partnership between Piedmont Virginia Community College (PVCC) and UVA Community Credit Union in 2014
- The effort to help students learn practical money skills for their future and real-life entrepreneur experience and insight into banking industry careers
- The branch is staffed and run by PVCC students with credit union oversight
- Serves exclusively the students, faculty, staff, and alumni of PVCC*
Branch Location/Hours of Operation
- Located in the PVCC Main Building, Room M600 (around the corner from the Bookstore)
- Monday and Wednesday, 9:00 AM to 11:30 AM
- ATM is available at the south entrance of the school.
Apply to Work at the PVCC On-Campus Branch
PVCC students interested in working at the branch or at other Credit Union branches are encouraged to contact PVCC’s Office of Career Services at www.pvcc.edu/careerservices. The Career Services Office is located on PVCC’s campus in the Main Building, Room M128.
Learn more about UVA Community Credit Union.
*The one-time membership fee is waived for PVCC students, faculty, staff, and alumni who open accounts at this branch.