MBU/ODU/UVA Program Options After PVCC Graduation
Mary Baldwin University, Old Dominion University and the University of Virginia offer programs designed especially for Charlottesville-area adults interested in completing a bachelor’s degree locally in Charlottesville after PVCC graduation. For students who may have family and job responsibilities, these degree programs can be completed part-time through evening and/or online classes.
Mary Baldwin University - Online & Distance Learning - Charlottesville Campus
MBU offers a wide range of programs online and in-person, including bachelor's degrees, master's degrees, and teacher licensure options. Any student completing an associate degree at PVCC is eligible for the Guaranteed Admission Agreement with MBU. Mary Baldwin has offices on PVCC’s campus, and they can help you get started on a walk-in or appointment basis. Call 434.961.5422 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Old Dominion University - Online Distance Learning
Complete the first two years of your bachelor’s degree at PVCC and continue with upper-level courses and graduate programs online. With additional general education courses, students earning AAS degrees may be eligible to complete a bachelor’s degree through one of the many articulation agreements available. For the most up to date list of articulation agreements, please click here. ODU-Online has offices on PVCC’s campus in the Keats Science Building, room K101. Call 434.977.3262 or email email@example.com to get started today.
- AAS Electronics and Computer Technology to BS Electrical Engineering Technology - Computer Engineering Technology Concentration
- AAS Electronics and Computer Technology to BS Electrical Engineering Technology - Electrical Systems Technology Concentration
- AAS Information Systems Technology to BS in Occupational and Technical Studies – Training Specialist Emphasis
- AAS Police Science to BS Criminal Justice
- AAS Diagnostic Medical Sonography to BS in Health Sciences – Administrative Professional
- AAS Emergency Medical Services to BS in Health Sciences – Administrative Professional
- AAS Radiography to BS in Health Sciences – Administrative Professional
- AAS Nursing (RN) to BS in Health Sciences – Administrative Professional
- AAS Nursing (RN) to BS in Nursing (BSN)
University of Virginia BIS Degree - School of Continuing & Professional Studies
The SCPS makes it possible for Charlottesville-area working adults to complete a degree from U.Va. part-time through evening and online classes. Choose from the Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies (BIS) degree or the Bachelor of Professional Studies in Health Sciences Management (BPHM) degree. Call 1.800.346.3882 or email SCPSinquiry@virginia.edu to get started today.