ATM is now located at the south entrance to the Main Building on PVCC's campus. (Surcharge-free for UVA Community Credit Union members)
UVA Community Credit Union Student-Run Branch and ATM @PVCC
- Formed as an educational partnership between Piedmont Virginia Community College (PVCC) and UVA Community Credit Union in 2014
- Effort to help students learn practical money skills for their future and real-life entrepreneur experience and insight into banking industry careers
- Branch is staffed and run by PVCC students with credit union oversight
- Serves exclusively the students, faculty, staff and alumni of PVCC*
Branch Location/Hours of Operation
- Located in PVCC’s Main Building, Room M600 (around the corner from the Bookstore)
SPRING 2018 Hours:
- Monday, Wednesday, & Friday: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday: 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday & Sunday: Closed
SUMMER 2018 HOURS:
- Monday & Wednesday: 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: Closed
- Thursday: 4 to 5:30 p.m.
- Friday-Sunday: Closed
Apply to Work at the PVCC On-Campus Branch
PVCC students interested in working at the branch or at other Credit Union branches are encouraged to contact PVCC’s Office of Career Services at www.pvcc.edu/careerservices. The Career Services Office is located on PVCC’s campus in the Main Building, Room M128.
Learn more about UVA Community Credit Union.
*The one-time membership fee is waived for PVCC students, faculty, staff and alumni who open accounts at this branch.