Request for Library Instruction
Please complete and submit this form at least 72 hours before the needed date of instruction.
PVCC's librarians are academic professionals with graduate degrees in library and information science as well as other disciplines; as such, they are fully qualified to teach all aspects of research and information literacy. If you would like to partner with one of these professionals, please fill out the form.
Keep in mind that:
- The instructor must be present during the library session.
- We can't guarantee the availability of dates and times you request.
- To be most effective, the session should correspond to a specific assignment.
- The library's instruction program is sequential, with different sessions for different courses. If the session content doesn't meet your needs, consider the library shorts (max. 2 per session).
- For more information, see the Library Instruction playbook.
Please send us a copy of the assignment (research paper, etc.) that your students will be completing. You can email Laura Skinner at email@example.com after submitting this form.