35TH ANNUAL JOB FAIR 2019
Wednesday, March 27
10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
PVCC Main Building
Don't miss the region's premiere community job fair! PVCC has been successfully connecting employers with local talent for over three decades, and this year's event is no exception. This job fair is open to all employers, especially veteran-friendly companies and high-demand industries within the Central Virginia region. See who is registered by visiting HERE!
JOB SEEKER INFORMATION
- Bring lots of resumes
- Dress professionally
- Network with over 70 employers for jobs and internships
- Free parking and shuttle service at Stultz Center on College Drive
- Free and open to the general public
View a list of participating employers.
Albemarle County Transportation Services
Next Steps Behavioral Centers
acac Fitness & Wellness Centers
The Caton Companies
Tiger Fuel Company
The PVCC 35th Annual Job Fair is sold out! However, you may register to be placed on the wait list.
Benefits to Employers
- Increase awareness of your company as a great place to work
- Recruit PVCC students, alumni and regional job seekers
- Network with other business professionals and PVCC faculty
- You will receive a 6-foot table and two chairs; a listing on PVCC Career Services' Web site, event posters, and in the employer profile booklet; free WiFi connection; and breakfast and lunch for two people.
Registration fee is $170 by Feb. 18. Late registration fee is $190 after Feb. 18. There is a $25 fee for each additional representative.
Registration fee is $110 by Feb. 18. Late registration fee is $120 after Feb. 18. There is a $25 fee for each additional representative.
Become a Sponsor!
Get more for your investment! In addition to the registration amenities listed above, gold, silver and bronze sponsorship options are available and include:
$600 GOLD: Prime recruitment location with the highest visibility to all student traffic, a full-page color ad in the employer profile booklet, additional recognition and logo on PVCC's Career Services Web site and click-through Web link, event posters and employer profile booklet, and breakfast and lunch for three people.
$500 SILVER: Preferential recruitment location in a high visibility area, a half-page color ad in the employer profile booklet, additional recognition on PVCC's Career Services Web site, event posters and employer profile booklet.
$400 BRONZE: Choice recruitment location in a high traffic area, a half-page black & white ad in the employer profile booklet, additional recognition on PVCC's Career Services Web site, event posters and employer profile booklet.
Spring Events Schedule