All current PVCC students, faculty and staff may use PVCC's Fitness Room, located in the Main Building, rooms M179 and M180. Faculty and staff may use the facility during open-use hours only. All other hours are for classes.
- Waivers: To use this facility, you must complete and sign a waiver form available in the Fitness Room. Turn in your completed waiver form to the Fitness Center Supervisor, located in room M173A in the Main Building.
- Lockers: We are unable to store your backpacks and extra clothing in the Fitness Room while you work out, so leave bulky belongings in your car or locker. Lockers are located in the rest rooms nearest the Fitness Room.
- View Fitness Center Regulations
Fitness Center Hours: Spring 2018
|Monday, January 8 - May 10, 2018|
|Monday & Wednesday||7:30 a.m. - 5:15 p.m.* and 6:45-9 p.m.|
|Tuesday & Thursday||7:30-9:15 a.m. and 11 a.m.-9 p.m.*|
|Friday||7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 12 p.m.|
|Please note schedule exceptions below:|
|Mondays & Wednesdays||3:45-5:30 p.m. (Weight Room Only)|
|Tuesdays & Thursdays||3:45-5:15 p.m. (Weight Room Only)|
|Spring Break (CLOSED)||March 19-24, 2018|
- Free weights: Dumbbells 5-80 lbs.
- Elliptical cross trainers
- Recumbent cycles
- Spinning bikes
- Step mill
Recreational & Outdoor Sports
Sports such as basketball, golf, tennis, soccer and volleyball are organized through PVCC's Recreational Sports Director. We have a basketball court, four tennis courts including a practice wall, a multipurpose athletic field and a cross-country trail for hiking and jogging around our scenic campus.
Information about team sports activities is posted on the Student Activity bulletin boards in the Bolick Student Center and outside the Fitness Room, room M173, in the Main Building.