Student Government Association
The Student Government Association (SGA) facilitates communication between students, faculty, and staff. SGA represents students' interests to the college's faculty and staff by participating in the Faculty Senate. The SGA also encourages and supports the establishment of new student organizations. Please reach out to the email listed below if you have any suggestions that you think could improve the PVCC community.
Accepting applications for 2023-2024 executive officers
- Scan the QR code above or click https://tinyurl.com/SGAPV23 to apply.
- All students in good academic standing (minimum 2.0 GPA) are encouraged to apply.
- Officers will serve summer 2023, fall 2023, and spring 2024.
Learn about SGA
- Instagram: @sgapvcc
- TikTok: @sgapvcc
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- President - Hadrien Padilla, email@example.com
- Vice-President - Austin Warrington, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Malcolm James, email@example.com
- Public Affairs - Maia Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary - Johnson Li, email@example.com