Student Government Association
The Student Government Association (SGA) fosters communication between students, faculty, and staff; represents students' interests to the college's faculty and staff; and contributes to students' quality of life on campus. The SGA also encourages the establishment of new student organizations.
Participate in the SGA
Accepting applications for 2022-2023 executive officers. All students in good academic standing (minimum 2.0 GPA) are encouraged to apply. Priority consideration given to applications received by Friday, May 13, 2022. Yet, applications will be accepted until all positions are filled. Click here to apply.
- Club representatives advocate for the interests of student organizations. Each club is encouraged to appoint a representative.
- Senators represent SGA on the College Senate which is comprised of faculty and staff.
- General members seek the opinions and needs of the student body.
- College-wide committee representatives serve on college-wide committees comprised of students, faculty, and staff.
Learn about SGA
- Instagram: @pvccstudentgov
- Snapchat: SGA_PVCC