Student Government Association
The Student Government Association (SGA) facilitates communication between students, faculty, and staff. SGA represents students' interests to the college's faculty and staff by participating in the Faculty Senate. The SGA also encourages and supports the establishment of new student organizations. Please reach out to the email listed below if you have any suggestions that you think could improve the PVCC community.
SGA will be hosting Town Halls on Wednesday, October 5th at 12:00 p.m. in the Student Center and on Wednesday, November 16th at 12:00 p.m. in Room M229 (students can join through zoom for the 11/16 Town Hall). This is a great opportunity to meet your student government officers and to let your voice be heard. SGA will be using the feedback received during these Town Halls to create resolutions that they will present to the administration.
Learn about SGA
- President - Hadrien Padilla, email@example.com
- Vice-President - Austin Warrington, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Malcolm James, email@example.com
- Public Affairs - Maia Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary - Johnson Li, email@example.com