Social Media Contests
SATURDAY, MAY 11 - THURSDAY, MAY 16, 2019
Photo Prompt: Show us your decorated graduation cap!
PVCC's Marketing & Media Relations Office is sponsoring a photo contest for graduates in the class of 2019. First and second place prizes will be awarded for best photo.
Who is eligible to participate?
All PVCC students in the graduating class of 2019.
How do I enter?
- Take a photo of your decorated graduation cap (mortarboard).
- Post it to your Instagram, Twitter or Facebook account (remember: your post has to be public so we can find it!)
- Tag it with #pvccgrad and #gradcap19
- Follow PVCC on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to see if you've won.
What can I win?
First Place: $40 Amazon gift card
Second Place: $20 Amazon gift card
NOTE: Photos with two or more people in them will not be eligible for more than one prize. Photos may be shared on PVCC’s social media accounts.
Who judges the contest?
Representatives from PVCC’s Marketing and Media Relations Office will judge the contest.
Terms & Conditions:
- Entries will be accepted from 12:01 a.m. on Saturday, May 11, 2019, until 11:59 p.m. on Friday, May 16, 2019. Only one photo will be accepted per student.
- Entries must be made public on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and must include the hash tags #pvccgrad and #gradcap19 to be considered. All entries must fully adhere to Facebook, Instagram and Twitter terms and conditions.
- Photos with two or more people will not be eligible for prizes, but may be shared on PVCC’s social media accounts.
- Winners will be announced on Wednesday, May 22, 2019, on PVCC’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts.
- Entries may be posted to PVCC’s social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Students will receive a photo credit on all contest photos that are shared through PVCC social media channels.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Facebook is completely released of all liability by each entrant in this contest.
Questions? Contact the PVCC Marketing & Media Relations Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prizes can be picked up in the Marketing & Media Relations Office in the Main Building, room M302 (above the Admissions & Advising Center), Monday through Friday. Contact the Marketing & Media Relations Office at email@example.com to coordinate pick-up.