Personnel & Benefits Committee
The purpose of the Personnel and Benefits committee is:
- Works in conjunction with the Vice Presidents and the Human Resources Manager.
- Reviews policies and procedures and make recommendations to the Senate regarding
- Faculty multi-year appointments and promotions
- Administrative faculty promotions
- Educational/sabbatical leave
- Faculty and administrative searches
- Grievance hearings
- Part-time faculty
- Salary and benefits
- Professor Emeritus
- Retirement (college procedures, etc.)
- Selects a PVCC representative to the VCCS Hearing Panel.
- Appoints and charges ad hoc committees as needed.
- Oversees the following subcommittees
- Faculty Multi-Year Appointments and Promotions
- Administrative Faculty Promotions
- Educational/Sabbatical Leave
- Grievance Hearing Panel
- 1 Dean
- 3 faculty (1 from each division)
- 3 classified staff
- 1 counselor or librarian
- 1 administrator
- Human Resources Manager
- 1 Senator
- (chair and secretary elected by membership)
Personnel & Benefits Committee Minutes Archives
To access the Minutes Archives Folder on-campus, copy the link below, paste it into your browser's Address box and hit the Enter key.