PVCC Educational Foundation Scholarships
The PVCC Educational Foundation offers more than 100 scholarships each year. Scholarships to pay for attending PVCC may come from a variety of sources, and unlike loans, they do not have to be repaid. View a listing of 2017-2018 scholarships.
See the types of available scholarships and apply online.
The application process for PVCC Educational Foundation Scholarships for the 2018-2019 academic school year will open from December 1, 2017 and close on February 1, 2018. The deadline for all students (current, adult, home schooled and high school seniors) is February 1, 2018. Recommendation statements must be received and all applications must be complete by the deadline - no exceptions.
What you will need before you apply:
- You will need your student ID number. If you have not applied yet, apply at www.pvcc.edu/apply.
- Only high school seniors will need to have a trascript submitted. Request from your guidance counselor and mail to PVCC Scholarship Office, 501 College Drive, Room 210, Charlottesville, VA 22902. They may be emailed by the guidance counselor directly to .
- Adults applying for the first time must provide a trasncript from their previous school(s) attended (except other VCCS schools).
- Requests for recommendation statements will be emailed by the student during the application process online so have the person's name and email address available. Prior to sending the email request for a recommendation statement, ask that individual in person and prior to submitting their information for the email request.
- It is the student's responsibility to ensure that transcripts and recommendation statements have been received by February 1, 2018.
- You will be able to save and exit the scholarship webpage and return later to complete by logging back in.
ALL DEADLINES are February 1, 2018.
We encourage you to research and apply for other scholarships that pertain to your goals and chosen field of study. If a website requests a fee of any kind to process your scholarship application, they are most likely a scam and should be avoided.
- Albertson & Davidson, LLP College Scholarship
- Army ROTC Program
- The Army Women's Foundation
- Bey & Associates Law Form Scholarship Program
- Bureau of Indian Education
- Charlottesville Scholarship Program
- ClickItTicket Scholarship Program
- Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation
- Community Foundation of the Central Blue Ridge
- Dorothy J. Hall Memorial Scholarship Program
- Eva T. Hardy Commonwealth Legacy Scholarship
- GoodCall Scholarship Search Engine
- GreenPal Business Scholarship
- Health Focus of Southwest Virginia
- Health Resources and Services Administration - Nursing Scholarship
- Hispanic Scholarship Program
- Immigration Lawyers Scholarship
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation Scholarship
- John T. Casteen III Commonwealth Legacy Scholarship
- Kathy Camper Commonwealth Legacy Scholarship
- Lalco Interiors Scholarship Program
- Laurens Sartoris Commonwealth Legacy Scholarship
- LaVonne Parker Ellis Commonwealth Legacy Scholarship
- Lucidchart Scholarship (for diagramming)
- Lucidpress Scholarship (for designing)
- Mary Blackwell Barnes Memorial Scholarship
- Mary Marshall Scholarship
- Meldon Law Scholarship
- Michael A. Smith Commonwealth Legacy Scholarship
- National Health Service Corps Scholarship (NHSC)
- Nursing Scholarship Information -Time Schedule
- Polito & Associates Scholarships
- Precast Foundation Scholarship
- Thomas Jefferson Soil & Water Conservation District
- Valley Proteins Fellows Program
- USSelfStorage Scholarship
- Virginia Garden Clubs - Shenandoah District
- Virginia Space Grant Consortium Scholarships
- Virginia State Bar
Check with civic and religious organizations in your area, such as the Kiwanis Club and Lions Club or your church. Also, businesses may offer scholarships to their employees and eligible dependents. Deadlines for applying will vary among scholarships.