Payment May be Made Online or in Person.
- AMEX, MasterCard and Visa credit card payments are encouraged to be made online through MyPVCC.
- Payments may also be made in person at the Cashier's Office, located in the Main Building room M245.
- Payments are not taken by phone.
You may pay in person with cash, check, money order, Visa, MasterCard or American Express. Checks or money orders must be made payable to PVCC for the exact amount due and make sure to include your PVCC Empl ID for accurate processing of your payment. The total amount due may be found on MyPVCC in Student Center under Finances.
The college will assess a $35.00 service charge for handling returned echecks, checks or dishonored credit/debit cards. If payment is not received within due date established by the Business Office, the fee will increase to $50.00.
If Your Classes are Paid by Employers or Others
Your employer or other party must provide a written letter of authorization to PVCC's Cashier's Office prior to the tuition payment deadline. Authorization is required for each semester. The letter may be hand-delivered to the Cashier's Office, faxed to the attention of the Cashier's Office at 434.961.6554 or mailed to:
501 College Drive
Charlottesville, VA 22902
Frequently Asked Questions:
Pay tuition online using MyPVCC and Quikpay:
- Log into MyPVCC.
- Click SIS.
- Click Student Center. If you see the message that you have no charges at this time, click Account Inquiry.
- Click Go to QuikPay.
- Complete payment information.
- Click Next.
- View Payment Summary to confirm payment.
- Click Submit.
- Click View Confirmed Payment button to view and print payment confirmation and retain as documentation.
Make sure that your preferences have been set to PVCC, otherwise you may not be able to see the balance due.
If you are unable to access QuikPay, you may need to allow Popup Blockers for this website.
Please email the BusinessOffice@pvcc.edu or call 434.961.5211 if you experience difficulty using QuikPay.