PVCC "Getting Started" information sessions - December 2019
Piedmont Virginia Community College will host "Getting Started" information sessions in December for prospective students. Outreach Manager Denise McClanahan will introduce degree and certificate programs, and provide information on placement tests, student services and other resources to help students get started at PVCC.
The sessions are free and open to the public and no advance registration is required. You can attend any session, regardless of where you live. Sessions are available at the dates, times, and locations below:
• December 2 – Crozet Library, Crozet, VA, 6-7 p.m.
• December 5 – Piedmont Virginia Community College, Main Campus (includes campus tour), 6-7 p.m.
• December 9 – Nelson Memorial Library, Lovingston, VA, 6-7 p.m.
• December 12 – Scottsville Library, Scottsville, VA, 6-7 p.m.
• December 16 – Louisa County Library, Mineral, VA 6-7 p.m.
• December 19 – Carver Recreation Center, Charlottesville, VA 6-7 p.m.
For more information, and the most up-to-date list of upcoming sessions, visit www.pvcc.edu/outreach or call 434.961.5275.
About Piedmont Virginia Community College (PVCC)
Established in 1972, PVCC is a nonresidential two-year institution of higher education that serves Central Virginia – principally residents of the City of Charlottesville and the counties of Albemarle, Buckingham, Fluvanna, Greene, Louisa and Nelson.