PVCC hosts Super Saturday financial aid workshop on October 12
The Financial Aid Office at Piedmont Virginia Community College will host a FAFSA Super Saturday workshop on Saturday, October 12 from 9 a.m. to noon at the PVCC main building in room M154.
The workshop provides hands-on assistance in completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2020-2021 Academic Year. Completing the FAFSA is the first step for students interested in obtaining federal student financial aid as well as many scholarships, especially those interested in attending college between August 2020 and August 2021.
PVCC will host additional Super Saturday workshops on November 9, February 8, April 11, June 13 and July 11. Prior to attending a workshop, both students and parents are asked to create an FSA ID at http://fsaid.ed.gov.
To complete the FAFSA during the workshop, students and parents must bring the following:
• Copy of 2018 1040, 1040A or 1040 EZ income tax return(s) of parents and students
• All W2 wage statements and/or 1099 form(s)
• Net worth from parents’ current business or investments
• The month and year parents were married, separated or divorced
• If applicable, child support received or paid, workers compensation, Social Security Disability amounts received or other sources of income
• Alien Registration number for eligible non-citizens