PVCC hosts "Getting Started" information sessions in August
PVCC will host "Getting Started" information sessions in August for prospective students. Outreach Manager Denise McClanahan will introduce PVCC's degree and certificate programs and provide information on placement tests, student services and other resources to help students get started at the college.
The sessions are free and open to the public, and no advance registration is required. You can attend any session, regardless of where you live. Sessions are available at the dates, times and locations below:
- August 1, 6 - 7 p.m., Fluvanna County Library, Palmyra
- August 5, 6 - 7 p.m., Nelson Memorial Library, Nelson
- August 6, 6 - 7 p.m., Southwood Community Center, Charlottesville
- August 8, 4 - 5 p.m., PVCC Eugene Giuseppe Center, Stanardsville
- August 3: 22nd Annual Westhaven Community Day, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m., Westhaven Community Center, Charlottesville
- August 17: Charlottesville Back to School Bash, 10:30 - 12 p.m., Sprint Pavilion, Charlottesville
- August 24: African American Awareness Festival, 9:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Moss Nuckols Elementary School, Louisa
For more information, and the most up-to-date list of upcoming sessions, visit www.pvcc.edu/outreach or call 434.961.5275.