PVCC will host "Getting Started" Information Sessions in July for prospective students. Outreach Manager Denise McClanahan will introduce PVCC's degree and certificate programs and provide information on placement tests, student services and other resources to help students get started at the college.
The sessions are free and open to the public, and no advance registration is required. You can attend any session, regardless of where you live. Sessions are available at the dates, times and locations below:
- July 9, 6 - 7 p.m., Northside Library, Charlottesville
- July 11, 6 - 7 p.m., Scottsville Library, Scottsville
- July 22, 6 - 7 p.m., Crozet Library, Crozet
- July 23, 6 - 7 p.m., Carver Recreation Center, Charlottesville
- July 30, 6 -7 p.m., Louisa County Library, Mineral
- July 24, 2 - 5 p.m., Virginia Career Works/VEC Job Fair, Northside Library, Charlottesville
- July 27, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., African American Cultural Arts Festival, Booker T. Washington Park, Charlottesville
For more information, and the most up-to-date list of upcoming sessions, visit www.pvcc.edu/outreach or call 434.961.5275.