PVCC is hosting a series of free information sessions this summer for the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) training program. CNAs provide a valuable service by helping immobilized patients, checking vital signs and assisting with medical procedures, among many other duties.
PVCC’s state-approved program can be completed in less than two months and financial aid is available for qualifying students. The healthcare industry in Central Virginia is expected to continue to grow so this is a great time to learn more.
The information sessions will be held at the Jefferson School Center in Room J127, which is located on 233 Fourth Street, NW, Charlottesville. Session dates and times are listed below:
• Tuesday, June 4, 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Wednesday, June 12, 10 a.m.
• Thursday, June 13, 5 p.m.
• Tuesday, June 18, 5 p.m.
• Wednesday, June 19, 10 a.m.
• Tuesday, July 2, 10 a.m.
• Wednesday, July 3, 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Wednesday, July 17, 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Wednesday, July 31, 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
• Tuesday, Aug. 6, 5 p.m.
• Wednesday, Aug. 7, 10 a.m.
• Wednesday, Aug. 21, 10 a.m.
• Thursday, Aug. 22, 5 p.m.
To learn more and to sign up in advance, please visit https://www.pvcc.edu/workforce/healthcare.
If you have questions or need assistance contact healthcare administrative assistant Ebony Jones at email@example.com or 434-961-6588.