PVCC will host "Getting Started" Information Sessions this month for prospective students. Outreach Manager Denise McClanahan will introduce PVCC's degree, online and certificate programs and provide information on placement tests, student services and other resources to help students get started at the college.
The sessions are free and open to the public, and no advance registration is required. You can attend any session, regardless of where you live. Sessions are available at the dates, times and locations below:
• April 16, Southwood Community Center, Charlottesville, 6-7 p.m.
• April 17, Friendship Court Community Center, Charlottesville, 5-6 p.m.
• April 23, Louisa Library, Mineral, 6-7 p.m.
• April 29, Crozet Library, Albemarle, 6-7 p.m.
PVCC will also be on hand at the following community event:
• April 14, Tom Tom Festival, Charlottesville, 2-6 p.m. (Market Street Park, 101 E. Market St., Charlottesville)
For more information, and the most up-to-date list of upcoming sessions, visit www.pvcc.edu/outreach or call 434.961.5275.