PVCC will host "Getting Started" Information Sessions in December for prospective students. Outreach Manager Denise McClanahan will introduce PVCC's degree and certificate programs and provide information on placement tests, student services and other resources to help students get started at the college.
The sessions are free and open to the public, and no advance registration is required. You can attend any session, regardless of where you live. Sessions are available at the dates, times and locations below:
• Dec. 3, Nelson Memorial Library, 6-7 p.m., Lovingston
• Dec. 4, Scottsville Library, 6-7 p.m., Scottsville
• Dec. 5, Southwood Community Center, 6-7 p.m., Charlottesville
• Dec. 6, Friendship Court Community Center, 5-6 p.m., Charlottesville
• Dec. 11, Fluvanna County Library, 5-6 p.m., Palmyra - CANCELED