The Financial Aid Office at Piedmont Virginia Community College will host FAFSA Super Saturdays, a monthly workshop series that provides hands-on assistance completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for the 2019-2020 Academic Year. Completing the FAFSA is the first step for students interested in obtaining federal student financial aid as well as many scholarships, especially those interested in attending college between August 2019 and August 2020.
Upcoming Super Saturday workshops include:
• Oct. 27, 2018
• Jan. 26, 2019
• March 23, 2019
• May 25, 2019
• July 27, 2019
All workshops will be held from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. in the PVCC Main Building, room M154. Prior to attending a workshop, both students and parents are asked to create an FSA ID at http://fsaid.ed.gov.
To complete the FAFSA during the workshop, students and parents must bring the following:
• Copy of 2017 1040, 1040A or 1040 EZ income tax return(s) of parents and students
• All W2 wage statements and/or 1099 form(s)
• Net worth from parents’ current business or investments
• The month and year parents were married, separated or divorced
• If applicable, child support received or paid, workers compensation, Social Security Disability amounts received or other sources of income
• Alien Registration number for eligible non-citizens