Piedmont Virginia Community College will hold a series of information sessions for its culinary arts associate degree program in July and August.
The information sessions will cover class descriptions, tips for success in the program, student materials and supplies and how to register for classes. Attendees will tour PVCC’s culinary teaching facilities and meet Eric Breckoff, associate professor of culinary arts.
All sessions will be held at PVCC’s Jefferson School Center, located at 233 Fourth Street NW in Charlottesville. Attendance is required at one of the sessions for any new student interested in pursuing an associate of applied science degree in culinary arts.
Upcoming sessions include:
- Saturday, July 7, 10 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday July 11, 10 a.m. to noon
- Wednesday, July 25, 4 to 6 p.m.
- Friday, July 27, 10 a.m. to noon
- Saturday, July 28, 10 a.m. to noon
- Saturday, August 4, 10 a.m. to noon
- Friday, August 10, 10 a.m. to noon