PVCC is celebrating its annual International Week with a variety of fun, free events for students, faculty, and staff. Upcoming events include:
Monday, April 9, | 12 p.m. - 1 p.m. | North Mall Meeting Room
Round Table Discussion with International Students (hosted by the German Club)
- German Club members will be interviewing international students at PVCC to find out about their experiences coming to the United States to study.
Wednesday, April 11 | 11:30 a.m. - 1 p.m. | North Mall Meeting Room
International Foods Festival (Note: Food must be purchased)
- Enjoy international cuisine for purchase from the Bavarian Chef, Himalayan Fusion, Pad Thai, Maru, East Garden, Crêperie Piémontaise, International Club, Japan Club, and the Black Student Alliance (BSA).
- Proceeds to benefit the Office of Human Rights, the International Rescue Committee, and International Neighbors.
Monday, April 16 12 p.m.-1 p.m. | Main Building Auditorium (M229)
Pupusas! Pulsera Project!
- The Refugee experience… how much do you know? Panel discussion moderated by the Office of Human Rights, the International Rescue Committee, and International Neighbors.
- Local refugees will speak to their experiences coming to the United States and resettling in our community.
For more information about International Week, contact Kris Swanson, assistant professor of French, at email@example.com.