Military and Veteran Course Certification Request Form

1 Start 2 Complete

Please fill out this form completely.

·         Submit the form only once per term. List only the courses that apply to your program requirements.
·         If you make any changes to your class schedule, you must submit a Course Certification Adjustment Form with any changes.
·         Enter all information requested and click on the SUBMIT button. Include all information requested to avoid processing delays.

*Note: All courses being certified must apply and match your program of study in MyPVCC and VA Once.

Student Information
If Yes, students changing their degree plans must submit the Program of Study Change Form. You may email a copy of the completed Program of Study Change Form to Veterans Services (
If Yes, please submit your "Program Acceptance Letter"
If Yes, please use our online tools in the sidebar of the Veterans webpage to register for a VETS session then use the online appointment scheduler to make a follow up appointment. Please note that you must submit your Certificate of Eligibility. Veterans Services cannot certify your enrollment to the VA until the form is received. Your classes will drop after the tuition deadline if the COE is not received.
Please schedule an appointment to meet with Jackie Fisher to review your class schedule, update your academic plan and submit your course certification to VA for payment. Go to the PVCC website, scroll down to the bottom right corner of the page and click the military friendly school button. In the sidebar of the Veterans Services webpage you will find the online appointment scheduling tool. Scheduling is now quick and simple.
If Yes, please submit your Certificate of Eligibility and Parent Letter from your home college. Veterans Services cannot certify your enrollment to VA until the COE and Parent Letter are received. Your classes will drop after the tuition deadline if the documents are not received.
Check all applicable
I request to be reviewed for an in-state tuition exception based on section 702 of the Veterans Choice Act. Submit proof of Virginia residence (e.g. drivers' license, copy of lease, utility bill, etc.). If you do not establish your in-state domicile you will be subject to out-of-state tuition rates.
Please list your class schedule including the section number in the box below. Note that the classes must be program applicable for certification to VA. Example: ENG 111 Section 01, MTH 163 Section 40, BIO 141 Section 01, BIO 141 Section 11L.