Area of Interest
Majors in a Minute Video
- SDV 100: Orientation - 1 credits
- SAF 130: Industrial Safety-OSHA 10 - 1 credits
- CAD 151: Engineering Drawing Fundamentals I - 3 credits
- ETR 113: DC AC Fundamentals I - 4 credits
- ETR 140: Introduction to Mechatronics - 3 credits
- ETR 156: Digital Circuits & Microprocessor Fundamentals - 4 credits
- MTH 131: Technical Mathematics - 3 credits
- IND 113: Material and Process in Manufacturing Parts 1 - 3 credits
There are no additional admissions requirements for this program.
This Career Studies Certificate is designed as an entry-level training program aligned to recognized, highly transferable industry credentials. This two- semester program is aligned to coursework in the Industrial Electronics Technology (AAS) Program. Job titles may include Engineering Technician, Industrial Maintenance Mechanic, and Mechatronic Systems Assistant.