KidsCollege @ PVCC ACE Program
KidsCollege ACE (Assistant Counselor Education) Program
For Rising 10th-12th Graders
- Four-week half-day program for rising 10th-12th grader interested in assisting with KidsCollege Summer STEM and Arts Academies
- Students will gaining leadership and job readiness skills.
- Students will receive training and support from summer staff.
- Students will not be supervising younger students on their own.
- Students will receive a Certificate of Completion at the end.
Responsibilities: Assist with classroom needs, program coordination and administrative duties.
Qualities: Responsible, mature and interested in working with younger students.
Project: Design and lead one activity for students.
Application deadline April 19, 2019 (or until all openings filled.)
|ACE Program 2019|
|Program #||ACE Program Dates||Time||Fee|
|ACE 13591||June 10–July 12||8 a.m.–1 p.m.||$300|
|ACE 13502||June 10–July 12||12:15–5:15 p.m.||$300|
|ACE 13505||July 15–Aug. 9||8 a.m.–1 p.m.||$300|
|ACE 13506||July 15–Aug. 9||12:15–5:15 p.m.||$300|
Please complete this ACE application form.
Send to email@example.com or bring/mail to PVCC Workforce Services, KidsCollege @ PVCC, 501 College Dr., Charlottesville, VA, 22902.