ANNUAL FUND CAMPAIGN
All of us in Central Virginia benefit from the thousands of well-educated PVCC alumni who choose to live and work in our community. The Annual Fund lets individuals show their pride in PVCC by giving back to the institution. Together, we can make a huge difference in a short period of time—and celebrate the generosity of our PVCC community!
How to Participate:
- Give anytime from January 1 through December 31, 2018, and your gift will be counted toward the Annual Fund Campaign Total
- Make an Online Donation
- Download or Print the PVCC Educational Foundation Annual Fund Donation Form
- Celebrate your gift by taking a picture and sharing it on social media. Use our hashtag to spread the word: #pvccgives18
About the Annual Fund
The PVCC Educational Foundation Annual Fund is a source of unrestricted dollars that provides the college with the ability and flexibility to address areas of greatest need. Facilities improvements, program development, scholarships and financial assistance, and enhanced services for students are supported by the Annual Fund. Your gift to this fund is a gift to the community and to the possibilities open to us when we work together.
Donations to the PVCC Educational Foundation make a meaningful impact:
- $100 provides monthly bus passes for five students, enabling them to attend classes at one of PVCC’s campuses.
- $250 enables a nursing student to take the NCLEX-RN Examination required for licensure as a registered nurse (RN).
- $500 provides uniforms and supplies for a student enrolled in the culinary arts program.
- $1,000* provides books for one student for two semesters.
- $2,000* provides tuition for one student for one semester.
- $2,500* provides tuition and books for one student for one semester.
- $5,000* provides tuition and books for one student for two semesters.
- $10,000* purchases furniture and equipment for a classroom.
*Contributions of $1,000 or more place donors in the President's Society--the highest recognition level. For more information on the impact of your donation and a listing of giving levels, please visit www.pvcc.edu/givinglevels.