Information Technology Committee
The purpose of the Information Technology Committee is:
- Works in conjunction with and advises the Chief Information Officer, who is ex-officio and the Coordinator of Computing Services.
- Makes recommendations to the Senate regarding policies and procedures related to computing and other technology services at the College.
- Assists the CIO and the Coordinator of Computing Services in implementing the College's strategic technology plan and its annual goals relating to information technology.
- 3 teaching faculty (1 from each division)
- 2 administrators from Instruction and Student Services
- Coordinator of Computing Services
- 1 representative from Library
- 1 representative from Admission and Records
- 1 representative from Business Office
- 2 representatives from classified staff
- Chief Information Officer, ex-officio
- (Chair and Secretary elected from membership)
IT Committee Meeting Minutes 2015-2016 Academic Year