High School Dual Enrollment
The PVCC Dual Enrollment program allows eligible high school students to earn college and high school credit simultaneously. Students can save money toward higher education since dual enrollment classes in the high schools are offered at no cost to the student. Over 1,200 high school students each semester participate in this exciting program, either by taking dual enrollment classes in their high school or choosing to take PVCC classes on campus as a dual-credit student. Dual enrollment is a great way for students to get a feel for college while still in high school and get a jump-start on a college degree or certificate.
To be eligible for the PVCC Dual Enrollment Program, students...
- Must be a junior or senior at a participating area high school (Freshmen or sophomores are eligible on a case-by-case basis only.)
- Must meet the dual enrollment admissions requirements in order to demonstrate college readiness. Click here to learn what the dual enrollment admissions requirements are.
- Have the permission of their high school and a parent/guardian
The high schools listed below offer PVCC dual enrollment classes. To learn more, contact the school's career counselor or PVCC Career Coach.
- Albemarle High School
- Blue Ridge School*
- Center 1 (AHS, WAHS, MoHS)
- Charlottesville Albemarle Technical Education Center
- Charlottesville High School
- Fluvanna County High School
- Fork Union Military Academy*
- Louisa County High School
- The Miller School*
- Monticello High School
- Murray High School
- Nelson County High School
- Western Albemarle High School
- William Monroe High School