Free Tuition and Fees for Spring Semester 2021
Have you been laid off or had your working hours reduced due to COVID-19? Do you want to start a new career in an high-demand field? If so, you may qualify for FREE tuition for the spring semester! If you are unemployed or underemployed due to COVID-19, and you enroll in a select, high-demand program, the cost of your tuition and fees will be fully covered. This is a one-time opportunity for the spring 2021 semester only.
To take advantage of this opportunity you must be registered for courses by December 14, 2020. Don’t delay, submit the eligibility form to connect with an advisor today!
If you are eligible and register for courses in the following high-demand programs, you will receive FREE tuition and fees for the spring semester:
- Health Care (Nurse Aide, EKG Technician, Pharmacy Technician, EMT, Coding, Medical Administrative Support Assistant)
- Advanced Manufacturing/Industrial Electronics
- Information Systems Technology (Programming, Cloud Computing, Cybersecurity, CompTIA)
- Criminal Justice
- Early Childhood Education
- Solar Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Heavy Equipment Operator
- Small Engine Repair
Those eligible for this opportunity must be:
- a Virginia citizen
- unemployed due to COVID-19 and received unemployment benefits on or after August 1, 2020, or
- out of a job because a business closed or staff was reduced due to COVID-19 and are now working in a part-time job with an hourly wage below $15.
To take advantage of this opportunity:
- Contact the PVCC Admissions and Advising Center
- Meet with an advisor to register for spring classes by December 14, 2020
Remember, to take advantage of this opportunity you must register for spring classes by December 14, 2020. No exceptions! Contact the PVCC Admission and Advising Center at www.pvcc.edu/REV-advising.