Financial Aid Forms
How to Submit Forms to the Financial Aid Office
- Submit forms directly to the Financial Aid Office.
- Upload them online through the PVCC Support Website. Help is available 24/7. Log in using your PVCC credentials. Create Case to upload documents.
- Upload via SIS Student Center. Not all documents can be uploaded using this method. Select the To-Do List item in your SIS Student Center for more information.
- Scan forms to firstname.lastname@example.org. This may require additional equipment. We cannot accept pictures of documents.
- Fax forms to 434.961.6557.
Are you trying to upload forms? You may encounter errors while using Google Chrome. Try another web browser or submit the form in another way. Sign, date and include your Student ID number on all documents that you submit to the financial aid office.
2019-20 Verification Forms
- Dependent Household Size/Number in College Form
- High School Completion Status
- Statement of Non-Filing Status (For Independent Students or Parents of Dependent Students)
- Dependent Asset Information
- Parent Additional Financial Information for 2017 Tax Year
- Identity Statement & Educational Purpose - Notary
- Identity Statement & Educational Purpose - School
- Bachelor Degree Verification
- W2 Statement (Dependent Non-filer Students)
- Income Reduction for 2017 Tax Year
- Verification of Selective Service Statement
- Dependency Override Form
- Loan Entrance Counseling Information Guide
- Loan Exit Counseling Information Guide
- Parent PLUS Loan Basics from Federal Student Aid
Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Form
- 150% SAP Appeal Transfer Credit Form
- SAP Appeal Example Letter
- Instructions for Preparing a Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal (Coming Soon)
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Policy
- Create Case to Submit Documents
- How To Access NSLDS
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Award
- View My Financial Aid To Do List
- How to Request A Tax Return Transcript
- What does a Tax Return Transcript look like?