What happens if I withdraw from or fail a course after receiving PVCC4U funds?

Students must meet satisfactory academic progress (SAP) standards to maintain eligibility. 

For new students enrolling, your academic advisor will discuss with you what happens in the case of withdrawal from or failure of a course. 

Federal student aid requirements may also apply.