I had an IEP or 504 in high school. What if I do not want those services now?

As a student in post-secondary education, it is your choice to self-disclose and it is your educational path. However, our office is here to help you transition into this new educational environment. We would like your first year to be a successful one that builds your confidence and sets a good foundation for you completing your educational goals.